Friday, February 28, 2014

SKY BLUE SHIRT DRESS (PETER PILLOTO COLLECTION)

I wanted to wait till spring to wear this but i couldn't it was so hard for me so i decided to wear it last Sunday 
This is my favorite shirt dress in my wardrobe ,
one of the most beautiful Peter Pilloto collection`s piece .
Last month i was so excited when His collection came out i couldn't wait to buy it .
Well i wore this shirt dress light blue when i was going to church and i got so many compliments.
Sorry People i posted a lot pictures with this outfit but i couldn't help it ..























 SHIRT DRESS:Target/ BAG :Gifted / SHOES:Gabs

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking
~Xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress, love the bright colors! ;)
    Thanks for stopping by! Sure we can follow each other!
    Just let me know where you are following me and I'll follow right back! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete