Friday, July 18, 2014

GREEN SKIRT

Hello readers, 
Happy weekend to you all ,It has been a while i didn't update my blog I was away for a small vacation and i didnt get time but now i am back and i have time .
The pictures i am going to post was taken in Boston by an amazing photographer .
I was wearing a mini green skirt that  i paired with a floral crop top ,to make my outfit more stylish i put a white  shirt ,therefore i wore sneakers for a change and i really like it .It made my outfit more casual and beautiful 













  

3 comments:

  1. You look great! The green skirt is very nice :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combination!!! Super outfit!!! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, the shirt is amazing!
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete