Monday, July 21, 2014

OVER-SIZED SHIRT

Hello Beautiful People,
How are you all doing today....I hope you all had a great weekend .Thank you to everyone who took their precious time to visit my blog is such an honor .
Today`s post is about a tartan over-sized shirt that i paired with a denim short ,to make my outfit more stylish i wore OMG hat.I wore this outfit at the park for my friend`s barbecue .
i wish you all to have an amazing week ...Xoxo




















Fashion is way to say who you are without speaking 
Xoxo...

3 comments:

  1. Stunning.love the way you styled it.
    Keep intouch
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original outfit, girl. I love your hat, especially the text 'OMG'! Haha, I love it when people express themselves through fashion. You definitely did that.

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. You styled the shirt really well, so great.

    ReplyDelete