Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HIGH NECK SWEATER

Hello readers,
I know it has been a really long time i didn't post anything on my blog ...i have been pretty busy with work ...I missed updating my blog ,I am glad I am back.
Summer is over unfortunately ,it`s getting cold so now it`s the best time to wear your sweaters .On this pictures I was wearing a high neck white sweater because it was pretty cold outside and I paired with an orange mini skirt ,I have to admit the colors match pretty nicely...I wore my ankle boots with my outfit to make it look stylish ..here some pictures 
XXXXooo













7 comments:

  1. Very nice pairing..loving the skirt!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you back and the color combo looks nice on you
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment sweetie!!! You look stunning with this outfit. I follow you on GFC; hope you follow me back!!! Have a nice day!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog dear.
    would you like to follow each other on our blogs ...? let me know> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it
    I wait for you, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :-)
    Thanks for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other,
    Follow you on gfc and hope you do the same :-)

    We keep in touch
    xoxo Kira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love you look!!!! Its sooo good!!!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Please let me know, honey and i follow right back!!
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete