Sunday, September 28, 2014

SWEATSHIRT FOR FALL

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing?I hope you guys had an amazing weekend ,mine was pretty busy I didn't get to enjoy it ..
Fall is here ,let`s enjoy it by bringing the  sweatshirts and jeans out of the closet.Last week i wore a really casual outfit ,a  pink sweatshirt that i paired with this torn boyfriend jeans ,As I said it in previously posts I like to wear many colors ,so I had a red purse that added more colors to my outfit and the shoes contributed a lot ...

Here some pictures...















3 comments:

  1. my weekend was super busy too
    u look cool in those distressed denims
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! The hair, the outfit, everything about it looks awesome. Your ripped jeans looks amazing, I'm still shopping for I like enough to invest in... http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit totally xoxo

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

    ReplyDelete