Thursday, December 4, 2014

BLACK LEATHER

Hello Everyone...
I hope you all are having a great week.I  am so glad the week is almost over ,I had a pretty rough week now it`s time to relax for a while ,the weekend is almost here ..  

Today`s post is about my favorite  black leather skirt I paired with a vintage blazer that i bought from a really nice vintage store ,when  i wore this it was pretty chilly outside so i decided to put my high knee boot on that made my outfit look pretty class and stylish ...leave a comment and let me know what you think ...



















9 comments:

  1. Oh no, sorry to hear it hasn't been the greatest of weeks. I hope you have a lovely weekend then.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! And hope you have a nice weekend dear! ^^

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It suits you well 'n love The skirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking stunning. xxx
    Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    BeautyDrugs new blog post is up, click it comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! It's amazing!
    I have just discovered your blog and I love it so I am your new follower
    XOXO
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, beauty!!!

    http://ariadnarules.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete