Tuesday, January 27, 2015

X-LARGE MAN SUIT

Hello Beautiful people,
it has been  a long tie i didn't post anything new on my blog .
Last month i was so busy that i couldn't get even time for myself ,that is why i haven't post anything and i really apologize it is a shame (right!).
Fortunately i am back at it i wont take a while without updating my blog.
Long story short ,Today `s post is about a manly suit that i wore on a casual date with my best friend ,because it was pretty outside that day i wore a milky white sweater to keep me warm, i paired it with a black skinny pants and to complete my outfit i wore my favorite booties to make my outfit more casual and of course  wouldn't my signature accessory which is "shades"...
here some pictures feel free to leave me a comment ..
I am so thankful for all my visitors you all give me courage
                  thank youu so much 













4 comments:

  1. thats such a smart outfit, nice bag
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! :)

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so smart and high fashion at the same time!
    Would love to do a follow for a follow! So just followed you, hope you can follow back. x
    -Nina from FloralBeautii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking great in the outfit
    http://oyebamireismail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete