Sunday, April 13, 2014

98

           Hello Everyone,
I hope you guys had a good weekend ,
Me i  had a crazy weekend because i was working.
Today`s post is about my casual tee dress ,
it`s really cute and comfortable tee dress you can wear in spring or summer.
However i wore this tee dress when i was at mall shopping of course because i am shopaholic "i plead guilty" ,
i paired the tee dress with a denim shirt just to have a different look and for the shoes i wore my favorite booties and to add more colors i wore some colorful socks.
i won`t forget about my white and red purse ,it is so pretty....















 HAT:BOOHOO/TEE DRESS:BOOHOO/DENIM SHIRT:GABES/BAG:NINE WEST/BOOTIES:FOREVER 21 

Fashion is a way to say who are without speaking 
Xoxo....

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get to relax soon! What a fun look!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopaholics unite :) The dress is so sporty chic!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures. I really want that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i followed you dear, can't seem to find you on my list though. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete