Saturday, April 5, 2014

PEACH ENSEMBLE

HELLO ! 
I hope you all are having a great weekend.
It has been a minute that I haven`t posted pictures on my blog because i was busy.
Last Sunday when i was going to church i decided to wear my peach ensemble,usually i am not a MACHY person i always wear many colors but that day i decided to match by pairing this Nylon shirt and this Bermuda short and to add more colors i wore pink and black ankle strap shoes.















SHIRT:Gabriel brothers/BERMUDA SHORT :Gabriel brothers /ANKLE STRAP SHOES:GOJANE/CLUTCH BAG: Marshalls 

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 
Xoxo....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog you have here! Thanks for stopping by my blog...we can surely follow one another! Now following on GFC! Feel free to follow back now!:)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this peach shade and how it's matching. The bright accessories are super stunning with it. Love this look.

    ReplyDelete