Thursday, April 24, 2014

HOMME COAT

Hello Everyone,
It has been a long time i didn't post anything on my post ,because i have been so busy with work,although today i have some time to post update my blog.Today`s post will be about a men coat i wore with a boyfriend jeans i paired with a vintage blouse.I was so excited to wear this men coat because i had been looking for it everywhere and finally i have it ...































Homme coat:Gabriel brothers/Top:Gabriel brothers/Boyfriend jeans:Forever 21/Shoes:Charlotte Russe

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 
Xoxo...

4 comments:

  1. Work it gurl!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look!!!!! you´re pretty!!!
    I follow you!
    i`m new here, look at my new post on my blog elcollardesoma.blogspot.com

    help me please!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your comments

    ReplyDelete