Sunday, May 18, 2014

Denim on Denim

Hello Beautiful People ,

Happy Sunday to you all ,I hope you guys had a great weekend,mine was fabulous ..
Let`s agree on one thing Denims are so  fashionable, nowadays i am kind into denims trends ...I wore this outfit when i was going dining outwith my best friend ,I paired with my lovely pink pumps to add more colors and the little red belt pops more colors on the outfit ..Here some picture I hope you all will enjoy my pictures ...Feel free to leave a comment thank you again 
Xoxo...



















DENIM SHIRT:Gabes/DENIM PANTS:Forever 21/PUMPS:Gabes/BAG:Marshalls

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 

XOXO....

4 comments:

  1. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking my blog ...you have a nice blog i love it ...i like your outfit and the pictures look amazing ...keep the good work ..

      stay in touch ..follow me back on my blog http://vaxanatheonly1.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. You look amazing!<:3<:3

    http://roxanaciobanu.blogspot.com i hope you will visit my blog.Kisses

    ReplyDelete