Saturday, May 3, 2014

WHITE ON WHITE

Hello Everyone,
I wish you all  a nice weekend..I take this opportunity to thank everyone who takes time to check out my blog and i am so thankful of the supporting and encouraging comments you all left me .I really i appreciate it  Thank you so much to you All .
Today`s post is about the white blazer i paired with a wrap  white skirt and to pop more color to my outfit i wore these comfortable blue and white pumps which looked stylish with my ensemble ...
XOXO...




















BLAZER :Gabes/WRAP SKIRT:Charlotte Russe/PUMPS :Gabes/PURSE:Nine west 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog feel free to leave a comment ..

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 
XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Just loved your outfit, u look chic.. White blazer is fantastic and I really liked the pop of color with pink earrings
    Happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love your nails too :-)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,you are so beautiful.love the jacket.you look very chic
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty look, and that shoes is fantastic! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ! I like your outfit, it is very nice ! ;) You ask me about each other follow- OK, I am ready. I wait for you :) Greetings from Poland.

    www.martiniqe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this combo! Love the white on white!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit!
    Such a beautiful blazer!
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog) Have a nice day!)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete