Saturday, May 24, 2014

HOW DO YOU WEAR YOURS?............PETER PILOTTO

Hello Beautiful people,
I wish you all  a really nice weekend ..Today`s post is about a sweater from Peter pilotto `s collection i paired with a black  pants that really goes well with the sweater ...Therefore because i like to wear many colors i wore my multi-colors floral glasses  to add more colors and to make my outfit stylish i wore the white hat that goes well with it...
Here some pictures ....




















PETER PILOTTO SWEATER:Target/PANTS:H&M/BAG:Forever21

Fashion is the way to say who you are without speaking 
Xoxo....

2 comments:

  1. That's such a fun sweater, I really like the print on it
    Do enter my Blackfive giveaway and win gift card with $30-100
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/05/giveaway.html?m=0

    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool sweater! I like how you paired it with tight black pants and those great heels :)

    xoxo Xenia
    SUMMERBERRIES

    ReplyDelete