Tuesday, September 2, 2014

CASUAL LOOK

 Hello Beautiful People 
It has been a long time i didn't update my blog i have been incredibly busy,Now i am glad i got some free time so i am taking advantage to post some new pictures.

It was a nice beautiful sunny day ,me and my friend we decided to go for dinner ,so i wore a casual simple outfit which wasn't easy to find,I had to stand in front of my closet for almost an hour trying to find something to wear ,anyway that`s the story of my life ..

After spending a long time trying to find an outfit i came up with this simple outfit. I wore this  Printed shirt that i paired with a cute red short to make my outfit more interesting i added this red hat that goes well with my outfit of course i couldn't forget to wear sunglasses they always give me confidence when i am posing for pictures ... Here some pictures 













Thank you so much for visiting my blog feel free to leave a comment 

3 comments:

  1. i think after thinking u came out with a chic and super fun outfit
    love it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii girl
    We love your blog! We are already following you!
    how would you like to follow eachother?

    www.hishersfashion.blogspot.com

    xx
    Mo & ikram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete