Friday, September 12, 2014

NEW YORK

Hello Readers,
I hope you all are doing fine.The weekend is here even through summer is almost over it`s so sad ,I don't like the cold but it`s a really nice opportunity to buy new fall and winter  clothes.
Otherwise,this post is about what i wore when i was in new York for a weekend with my childhood friend.It was so much fun ,anyway for the first time it didn't take me a long time to find what to wear.I was wearing a vintage denim pants that i paired with yellow top with a black jacket to make my street style look more fun and I wore red Vans to add more colors in my outfit ....




















5 comments:

  1. You look great!
    Love your jeans

    Keep in touch
    x isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I was just in New york last weekend too...Glad you enjoyed yourself!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning.love this laid back look
    check out our latest post
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and Mellow, nice. I do have a yellow sweater, looking for how to syle it, Now i have an idea... http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style! x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete