Monday, March 10, 2014

LIPSTICK IS ONE FASHION ITEM THAT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT

          Hello readers,
There is one go-to in every woman`s wardrobe.
Whether it be a unique piece of clothing,a favorite accessory,

 a comfortable shoe,you know when you grab it and put it on ,
it is going to be a fashionable day .
LIPSTICK is my one fashion item that makes me feel different
 from any other and that i absolutely positively cant live without.
A LIPSTICK ,is my confidence,mood booster or endless style .
your favorite fashion item is something you cant live without,
it is part of my soul.
LIPSTICK is my mood booster in my makeup bag and i am not complete without it .
I know no other single item can change my entire mood so quickly ....


Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment