Sunday, March 23, 2014

WHITE BLAZER

   Hello Readers,
Happy Sunday to everyone , I hope you all had an amazing weekend .
I have been so busy lately i didn`t have a chance to post anything on my blog.
Today`s new post is about the white blazer i am wearing on this picture because it is the most remarkable piece in my whole outfit.
I wore this outfit when i was going for lunch with my best-friend, it is a nice and simple outfit you can wear at a casual dinner,party etc...
I wish a wonderful week ....XOXO 























BLAZER: GABRIEL BROTHERS /TOP: GABRIEL BROTHERS/SKIRT:CHARLOTTE RUSSE/PUMPS:GOJANE/BAG:GIFTED 

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 
XOXO...

5 comments:

  1. Loving the leather skirt and I like how you've paired it up with a bright jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun photos and I adore this outfit. Everything goes well together and the pops of colour are fabulous. I am particularly drawn to the shoes. They are out of this world amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much beautiful ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love this combo and you look so chic! Thanks for the follow. Following back.

    ReplyDelete