Saturday, March 8, 2014

WITH AND WITHOUT THE LONG BLACK COAT

         Hello Readers,
Happy women`s day to you all beautiful women...
I hope you guts are having a great weekend.
Well I wore this outfit when i was going for 
dinner at Olive garden restaurant with my friend .
It`s a beautiful and simple outfit ,
 a denim with a vintage pink polka dots sweater,
this sweater is my favorite one ,
as shoes i wore these simple booties .
It was cold so i had to put on this warm long coat ,
and in the middle of the photo-shoot  i had to take it off for 
a little change ..
here some pictures....
I wish you all a wonderful weekend 
 Xoxo...


















COAT:Gifted/SWEATER:Gabs/Denim:Forever21/BOOTIES:Forever21/BAGS:Gifted

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 

~Xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment