Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SHORT HAIR

        Hello Readers, here some pictures of me with my short hair.
I am getting ready for summer so cutting my hair was among the things i wanted to do for the upcoming beautiful weather...
Well let`s not skip spring ,that`s why i combined these beautiful colors because spring is about colors.
I hope you like it
I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week 
               ~ XOXO~  




















SWEATER:DRESS FOR LESS /DENIM PANTS:FOREVER21/SHOES:FOREVER21

Fashion is a way to say who you are without speaking 
  ~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. I love your twa, I miss my short hair! You are wearing that neon yellow jumper. I like how your bangles and scarf compliment/ match. DId you plan that? Lovely, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog .No i didnt plan to mach those bangles with scarf like that it was a coincidence ....

    ReplyDelete